September 02, 2014
- The following need to turn in Activity/Handbook/Internet Agreements by TODAY: Logan M
- The following need to turn in Emergency Forms by TODAY: Logan M, Ean and John K.
- Tabitha is needing help with the Longhorn Stampede, please see her if interested.
- 4H will be having their 1st meeting Sunday, September 14th at 1 pm at the Barnard Park. If interested in joining please attend or notify Hannah Luke of your interest at 660-541-1082 or email Hannah_dale09@yahoo.com.
- Vo-Tech needs to be at the school by 7:25 am each morning.
- HS Boys SB SN/Jefferson vs. Winston Away, following the girl’s game.
- HS SB SN vs. Mid Buch Away 5 pm, bus leaves at 3:30 pm.
- D & F’s go home to parents.
- FFA meeting 1st lunch shift.
- JH FBLA meeting 1st lunch shift in Mrs. Turpin's room. All interested 7 & 8th graders please meet to learn more about FBLA and this year's plans.
- Freshmen class meeting during lunch, bring lunch to the math room.
- Junior Class meeting 1st lunch shift.
- Sophomore class meeting 1st lunch shift, in Miss Norgart’s room.
- Senior class meeting 2nd lunch shift in Miss Christensen’s room.
- Sophomores gone to King Tut Exhibit
- JH Girls SB vs. N. Nodaway Away 4 pm.
- HS SB SN vs. N. Andrew Home 5 pm.
- Junior Stand: Set Up: Kane/Ean First Half: Ean/Kane Second Half: Kane/Austin Clean Up: Michael M/Austin
- FBLA 9-12 grade member meeting in Mrs. Turpin's room 2nd lunch shift. All current and new members, please attend to learn about this year’s activities, trips, and contests.
- HS FB SN vs. Norborne Home 7 pm.
- Junior Stand: Set Up: Erin/Sydney First Half: Shelby/Shaina Second Half: Ean/Morgan Clean Up: Michael M/Dalton
- Little Longhorn Cheer/Yell Leading Clinic after school. They will be perform during halftime of the high school boys’ varsity football game.
- School pictures begin at 10 am in the library, a Staff group picture will be taken at the end of lunch followed by Sports pictures.
- FCA 5th Quarter on the football field following the home football game until 11 pm, Friday, September 5th! It will be in the gym, if the weather is bad. Any questions see Sonya.
- HS SB NEN Tournament 10:30 am. SN vs N. Nodaway, 12:00 SN vs. NEN
- NO SCHOOL/Teacher In-Service
- JH FB WOCO JH/JV Home 5 pm
- Booster Club is raffling off a t-shirt quilt, tickets are 1/$3 or 2/$5. We will draw a winner on Sept. 26th at halftime of the football game. You do not have to be present to win. See Tabitha for tickets.
- 5K Color/Fun Run is Sept. 27th. Come join the fun. Deadline for t-shirt is Sept. 12th. You can register the day of, but you will not get a t-shirt. Thanks for supporting the PTO!
- NWMO FCA’s 1st Annual Amazing Race in St. Joe at 1 pm, Sunday, September 14th. If interested visit www.stjoesamazingrace.com or see Sonya.