- Congrats to the JV Girls, JV Boys and V Boys on their wins last night!
- Come help us tape Union Star’s Principal Turpin to the wall! The cheerleaders of Union Star are have a Duct Tape the Principal Fundraiser. Pay just $1 per strip of duct tape to help stick him to the gym wall THIS FRIDAY during the home game verses South Nodaway!!
- HS/JH: The 6th grade will be selling cookies in the morning of Thursday February 18th at 7:45 am in the upper hallway, please support them!
- Coloring Contest: Remember to turn in your Monsters Inc coloring page (found on the back of the Court-warming program) to Sonya or Marcia by next Wednesday, Feb. 17th! If you would like to do this, copies are in Marcia and Sonya’s offices. All we be put in a drawing and the winner will receive a prize. Please put name, age and phone number on it when turned in. Thanks!
- The following need to pay for their Cheer Clinic shirt ASAP: Jaci, Layla, Cory, Auston H and Sydney M. Thanks!
- Next week is: FBLA week.
- FCA will serve at the Valley Food Kitchen on Wednesday, March 2nd. Sign-up sheet in the office. This will also work for A+ hours. We will be riding with Jefferson’s FCA on their bus. We will leave shortly after school and return around 7:30-8 pm. For those of you in track, Sonya has spoken to Coach Burch and he thinks he can work something out for practice so you can attend.
- If you have checked out a Chromebook, please return it to Mr. Murphy’s office ASAP.
- FFA Prof. Sel. In Savannah 4:30 pm
- Candy-Grams delivered.
- Prom committee meeting Mrs. McCreath’s room Monday 1st lunch shift.
- Rescheduled: HS BB vs. Jefferson JV Away– 6 pm, bus leaves at 5:15 pm.
- No School Prof. Dev.
- Parent/Teachers conferences 12:30-7 pm
- Robotics Club 7 pm – 8:30 pm
- NO School
- HS BB vs. Union Star V Away 6 pm, bus leaves at 4:45 pm.
- FFA Trapshoot
- GSNCCF Valentine's Day Bash at Tri-Meadows 6 pm. $15 per person. See Phelps for tickets.
- NO School-NO Vo-Tech/President’s day.
- FBLA Week
- FBLA contest
- HS BB vs. Stewartsville V Home 6 pm/SENIOR NIGHT
Stand: Set-Up-Dolores/MaddiSelling-Devanna/Shani/JoeClean-Up-Savannah/EmilySponsors-Mr. Jenkins & Mr. Wray
Gate: Mrs. Spire & Mrs. Nelson
- Pep Band
- Cap & Gown Delivery: between 3rd and 4th hours (10:30). If you are paying that day it must be cash or money order only. Any Vo-Tech students, who may not be here while Jostens is at the school may leave payment with Sonya and she will pick up your order. Thanks.
- South Nodaway has been closed as a test center for the February ACT due to lack of test-takers. If you signed up, ACT will notify you to let you know where you will need to go to test.
- The South Nodaway Sophomores are selling the first ever Platte Valley Longhorn Apparel for their yearly fundraiser. To see what they have to offer and/or place an order please visit: https://www.booster.com/south-nodaway-sophomore-class-fundraiser Feel free to like share and like our page on Facebook and Twitter as well. Must order online. Selling now through February 23rd.