Educator Stipend Information
South Nodaway R-IV
Teacher must be a full time employee of South Nodaway.
The stipend is for $1000 for 40 hours of non-contract student contact/professional development activities.
- 32 of the 40 hours must be student contact hours. 8 hours may be used for Professional Development.
- Teachers will submit responsibilities for accumulating 40 hours on the approved forms to their building principal.
- There is no limit to the number of responsibilities a teacher may have.
- Teachers will have student sign in sheets for verification of students contact hours.
- Sign off sheets, certificates, or verification from a university may be used to verify Professional Development.
- Teachers will also submit the electronic time sheet similar to what was used for Career Ladder as verification.
- All verification for the Educator Stipend must be turned into the building principals by the first Friday in May.
- The stipend will be paid in the May payroll.